Top 5 Tips for Buying a Home in Today’s Market
1. Speed: If you really like a property, make sure you have an offer ready, as the seller will not wait long.
2. Agent: Find an agent who will actively search for off-market listings at the best price.
3. Competition: As the market is very competitive, and the supply of homes for sale is limited, price may change at the last moment.
4. Budget: Remember that your budget will change when you buy a home. Make sure you have enough money to cover additional necessary expenses such as repairs.
5. Down Payment: A high percentage of down payment signifies to a seller that you are a serious buyer, and not just kicking the tires